Monday, June 30, 2008

Staff Spotlight: Jenny



Let's spotlight another member of our staff. This is Jenny, who is Langsford's Scheduler. She is the one who has the amazing ability to solve the weekly puzzle of matching our available instructors to the students. It's quite the challenge but she's really, really a master at the task. (And if you read what she likes to do in her free time, you can see why she's perfect for her position.) Here's more about her:

Where were you born and how long have you lived in Louisville?
Methodist Hospital, in Louisville, all my life

My school/work background is...
...I went to Presentation Academy, then Bellarmine College. Prior to Langsford, my work background was all in the non-profit sector.

When I was a child and thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I…
...wanted to be a mom.

In my free time, I….
...like to read, work puzzles. I love sitting on my back porch, with or without a book in hand.

One of my favorite books of all time would be….
...Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston

One of my hidden talents is…
…I have an incredible knack for killing plants.

I love and I hate…
...sitting on my back porch, listening to the ocean, the sound of rain, watching a thunderstorm, the smell of coffee, sunsets over water, dogs, I could keep going. I hate, and am probably certifiably phobic of snakes.

People say I…

…should do massage therapy for a living

No comments: