Friday, June 27, 2008

Blocks and Dogs

We never know what will happen during the 5 minute breaks between sessions or when students are waiting for someone to pick them up after they are done for the day.



This is Anna, who ran back into our office one day because she wanted to show off her little puppy to one of our Instructors, Kim. Kim was already back teaching her next session so we took this picture for her. Looks to me like these two are going to be great buddies. But I don't know how much longer Anna will be able to carry her puppy around for visits with her friends!



And this is Patrick. He's another one of our block builders. He was excited to show off the height he managed to build this tower so we took a picture for him as well. I'm almost to the point where I may have to just hang my camera off my neck so I'm always well prepared to record the activities of our busy students!

No comments: