Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Staff Spotlight: Joseph



Joseph is one of our Instructors.

Where were you born and how long have you lived in Louisville?
I was born in Meadville, PA and have lived 2 1/2 years in Louisville.

My school/work background is?
Bachelor’s in Biblical Studies/Christian Education, Taylor Univ. IN;
Working on Masters of Divinity at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary

When I was a child and thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I…
wanted to be an NFL football player or Oceanographer.

In my free time, I…
chase 2 little boys around the backyard.

One of my favorite books of all time would be…
Chronicles of Narnia

One of my hidden talents is…
I can walk on my hands.

I love and I hate…
I love Jesus, my wife, my boys, family, church, friends, being able to hold my wife’s hand on a walk, bringing in my sleeping boys from the car, finishing a paper…I hate starting a paper, when I lose perspective and my self-centeredness.

People say I…
Easily put my foot in my mouth – I have a leg up on them. :)

No comments: