Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Staff Spotlight: Rhonda

Every month, we like to highlight one staff member so clients and other staff (and now you, blog readers!) can learn a bit more about the people who work here at Langsford. This month we highlight one of our Learning Coordinators, Rhonda. Let's learn more about her:

Where were you born and how long have you lived in Louisville?
New Albany, Indiana, in Louisville since age 20

My school/work background is?
I majored in English at U of L with a Minor in Philosophy. I worked at
U of L tutoring center and later I was a graduate assistant.

When I was a child and thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I…
...fantasized about being a dancer.

In my free time, I….
play with my dogs, go to flea markets, and listen to country music. I love to go to concerts. I have an autographed picture of Dierks Bentley and danced with Jake Owens.

One of my favorite books of all time would be….
...East of Eden

I love and I hate…
I love all things related to cowboys and I hate bananas.

I once won an award for…
…a statewide essay contest for all 4th graders in IN on “Why I like Indiana as my State and Home.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought you might like to know Brian graduates WKU in May with honors. I attribute that to you and the rest of the staff there. Thank you for all you did!
Margaret Dugan