Monday, October 3, 2016

Staff Spotlight: Kristin



Over the last several weeks, we have been featuring one staff member a week. This week, we are featuring Kristin! We included her school picture for fun--she still looks very much the same! We asked her a few questions, and here are her answers.

What is your favorite book?: Gifts from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindberg. My mother gave me her copy when I was in my twenties. I reread it about once a decade. Amazing how pertinent it still is today. The cycles of life are ever present. 

What did you want to be when you were growing up?: An archeologist. I loved rocks and the earth as well as uncovering the hidden past.

People say I... am different. I take that as a compliment. Perspective determines outcomes.

What do you do in your free time? I do Taoist Tai Chi; garden, house projects, and hang out with my family and friends.

No comments: