Monday, August 29, 2016

Staff Spotlight: Kara



For the next several weeks, we will be featuring one staff member a week.

This week, we are featuring Kara! We asked her a few questions, and here are her answers. (We also thought it would be fun to use one of her school pictures in honor of Back to School season--isn't it a great photo?)

What is your favorite book?: I can name some favorite authors: Margaret Atwood (Cat's Eye), James Joyce (Ulysses), E.B. White (Charlotte's Web), William Faulkner (The Sound and the Fury), Vladimir Nabokov (Speak, Memory), J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter series.) I also like YA fiction. 

What did you want to be when you were growing up?: A writer

People say I . . . : am of medium height for my age.

What do you do in your free time? I neglect domestic chores.


No comments: