Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Things that make us happy!






Working at Langsford often means hard work and long hours.  What drives us?   The feedback we get from clients.  These are some comments our examiners have heard from kids doing their final evaluations  at Langsford.



"Before Langsford, I couldn't read very good.  Now I LOVE to read.  I can read chapter books."
  
"Now I ASK my mom if I can read.  I sometimes get in trouble at school for reading, but I don't want to put my book down."

"I've never been so excited about reading.  I am on Chapter 5 in the book I'm reading now."

"I feel like I'm not left out anymore."

"Now I am doing good in school. I can keep up with my work."

"I really like 4th grade.  I like learning new things."



Yes, in deed.  Comments like these make it all worthwhile!


No comments: