Friday, April 1, 2011

A Last Day Letter to Langsford From Max


What I Learned at Langsford

Langsford is a place that helps people with spelling, reading, handwriting, and comprehension.  Something they do to help people is by doing the “board in the air” which helps you be able to see letters in your mind.  The most helpful thing Langsford taught me was the board in the air, even though I didn’t like it.  The thing I liked most at Langsford was learning about schwa.  If a syllable schwas, it usually does it before or after the accent.  Knowing about schwa is important because it can help you get your best guess in reading or spelling.  I came to Langsford to be a better speller and I think I improved a lot since I came here.  I will never forget coming here.

                                             Max

No comments: