Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Staff Spotlight On Tony

Tony Pursley

Where were you born and how long have you lived in Louisville?

Born in Cincinnati and grew up in Goshen, OH and later Independence, KY. I’ve lived in Louisville for 5 years.

My school/work background is:

Bachelor’s in Music Ed Cumberland College; Master of Divinity at Southern Baptist Seminary. Minister of Music at Hebron Church and now at Victory Memorial Baptist Church.

When I was a child, when I grew up I wanted to be…

An air force fighter pilot & NASA astronaut. Then a traveling Christian singer.

People say I

Am a multi-talented person.

In my free time, I…

Read books, write songs & hymns, walk in the woods at Cherokee Park.

One of my favorite books of all time would be….

The Bible of course! And The Lord of the Rings and the Great Gatsby.

I once won an award for…

Most team spirit on my high school football team.

I love and I hate…

I love studying and writing and I hate studying and writing.


No comments: