Friday, February 19, 2010

STAFF Spotlight

Marsha Ahrens

This is Marsha-the Langsford Center bookkeeper You may have talked to her about a billing question. We all love her because she makes sure we get our paychecks! We asked Marsha a few questions so that you can get to know her better. Here is what she said:

Where were you born and how long have you lived in Louisville?
I was born in Parkersburg, WV and have lived in the Louisville aread since 1992.

What is your school/work background?
I graduated Cum Laude from Hanover College in 1997.

How do people describe you?
People say I am dependable and that I know everything. My son says my head is full of trivial information. That's why I always win at Trivial Pursuit!

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a secretary like Della Street or Miss Moneypenny--they always knew what was going on!

Who are your favorite authors?
Some of my favorites are DH Lawrence, HP Lovecraft, and Shakespeare. I love to read!

What do you do in your free time?
Ballroom dance, read murder mysteries, and cook.




No comments: