Thursday, June 11, 2009

Staff Spotlight on Rachel


Where were you born and how long have you lived in Louisville?

Sacramento, CA. I’ve lived in Louisville 3 years.

My school/work background is:

BA in Biblical Studies – Master’s College in Southern CA; Courthouse intern for several years, school office manager and at Southern Seminary

When I was a child, when I grew up I wanted to be…

A stage actress

People say I

Am chatty. Of course we all know that’s not true...

In my free time, I…

Play guitar, read, spend time with people, attempt to cook

One of my favorite books of all time would be….

Emma by Jane Austen

One of my hidden talents is…

I can type really fast.

I once won an award for…

Drama performance in high school.

I love and I hate…

I love old movies and I hate being cold!

No comments: