Thursday, April 9, 2009

Staff Spotlight

Carolyn is one of our staff members.

Where were you born and how long have you lived in Louisville?
Louisville most of my life, but also Greensboro, NC & Cleveland, OH

My school/work background is:
MAT Bellarmine; MA Expressive Therapy UofL; BA Graphic Design Uof L
Expressive therapist at Baptist East hospital and preschool teacher at St. Matthew's Baptist preschool

When I was a child, when I grew up I wanted to be...
An artist or a writer

People say I...
Laugh too much and look like Meryl Streep
In my free time, I...
Like to garden, swim, ride bikes, read, watch Food Network and cook

One of my favorite books of all time would be...
John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath

I once won an award for:
Perfect attendance in dancing school

I love and I hate...
I love classical music and I hate rap!

No comments: