Thursday, December 18, 2008

Staff Spotlight: Toni



Where were you born and how long have you lived in Louisville?

Louisville, 66 years..

My school/work background is?
Bachelor’s in Music, UL; M.A.T., Catherine Spalding; M. Ed. (Special Education) Bellarmine

When I was a child and thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I…
Wanted to be a musician or a psychologist..

In my free time, I….
Like to garden, read, splash in the water, and travel..

One of my favorite books of all time would be….
A Prayer for Owen Meany, or the one I’m currently reading!

One of my hidden talents is…
Oh, there are too many to mention… (But Ask Her About Singing in Carnegie Hall!)

I love and I hate…
I love the word ‘yes’ and hate the word ‘no.’.

People say I…
Am creative, dependable and tenacious.

I once won an award for…
Memorizing the most poetry in my English Class.

No comments: