Friday, May 23, 2008

Grandmothers are Great!


Sometimes the logistics of transporting students to Langsford can be a challenge for parents. And that's where supportive family and friends can help. The picture above is of Kaylee, her mother and her grandmother, who helped transport her to sessions here. Below is a recent email she wrote to us when I asked permission to put up the photo:

Dear Debbie,
It has been a pleasure having to pick up Kaylee and take her to her elementary school for the past weeks.
Everyone was gracious and greeted me with a smile when I came inside.
Every morning we talked about what she was learning.
I have seen her gain confidence in reading using word attack skills.
She even wanted to help me read a card when I couldn’t see the words well.
I think Langsford is doing great things

It would be fine to use the picture on the site.

LOVE AND LIGHT SALLIE

No comments: